Venture 2 Half Zip Útivistarbuxur
The North Face Women‘s Venture II Waterproof Trousers Léttar tveggjalaga softshell buxur fyrir konur frá The North Face en buxurnar eru gerðar með FlashDry tækni sem hannað er til að draga raka frá húðinni og hjálpar til við að halda líkamanum þurrum og svölum. Einnig veita buxurnar þér 100% vind- og vatnsvörn og öndunin frábær fyrir góða líkamshitastjórn. Buxurnar eru háar í mitti, teygjanlegt mittisband, stillanlegir ökklaflipar með frönskum rennilás. Hægt er að pakka buxunum niður í eitt af vösunum. Buxurnar eru gerðar úr endurunnum efnum.
Every hiker, trekker and fell walker needs a hard-working pair of waterproof trousers. The Venture II Trousers are just that. They‘re made from waterproof, windproof, and breathable 2.5 layer DryVent that keeps you protected from wind and rain without overheating, ensuring a little bad weather won‘t stop play. They‘re made from durable ripstop nylon so although they‘re a lightweight shell, they stand up to day-in, day-out use. They feature knee-high zips for easy access over hiking boots and adjustable Velcro hems to get a good, tight fit over a variety of shoes and boots.
- Fabric – Solid: 40D 2.5-Layer DryVent™, 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Heather: 70D, 2.5-Layer DryVent™, 62% Nylon, 38% Polyester
Seam sealed two- and three-layer DryVent fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- High-rise pants
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent 2.5L shell with non PFC DWR finish
- 100% windproof fabric
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- Covered, knee-length side zips
- Adjustable Velcro ankle tabs
- Embroidered logo on right knee
- Stowable in one of the pockets
OUR MOST SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.