Swisswool Piz Cartas Útivistarvesti
Ortovox Men‘s Swisswool Piz Cartas Vest Létt og hlýtt viðsnúanlegt skíðavesti fyrir karla úr endingargóðu og slitþolnu gerviefni og hágæða swiss ulli sem eykur einangrun fyrir framúrskarandi hlýju í íslenskum aðstæðum - líka þótt það rignir. Skíðavestið er vindhelt og vatnsfráhrindandi, veitir þér góða öndun og dregur að sér líkamsraka til að halda líkamanum þurrum og svölum. Stórir, rúmgóðir vasar að framanverðu fyrir aukahluti og til að hlýja hendurnar.
Comfortable, versatile and reversable insulating vest with swisswool for long days in the mountains.
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90g/m2) for a reversible vest
- Breathable, windproof, and extremely scuff-resistant
- Super sustainable
- Outer: PERTEX® QUANTUM: 100% polyamide (recycled)
- Padding: 80% virgin wool (SWISSWOOL) + 20% polylactide
- Lining: PERTEX® QUANTUM: 100% polyamide (recycled)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally friendly way
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fibers)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90g/m2)
- Pertex Quantum
- Recycled polyamide
- Water resistant
- Abrasion resistant
With its low weight and good insulation, the Swisswool Piz Cartas Vest for men is perfect for strenuous ski touring days where every gram counts.
The outer layer is made of Pertex Quantum, a windproof, breathable, and extremely scuff-resistant material made from recycled polyamide. Its 90g/m2 Swisswool lining can also absorb and release large quantities of moisture, and it warms even when wet.
The Swisswool Piz Cartas Vest for men is a versatile companion thanks to its colors and cut. This practical reversible vest is understated and provides two styles in one.
With its elasticated hem, the lightweight insulating vest adapts to fit the body perfectly. Merin mesh inserts in the large front pockets provide added comfort and keep your hands warm. The bonded breat pocket is bakpack compatible and provides enough space to store a map or trail bar on your ski tour.
- 2 Front pockets
- Bonded chest pocket (optimized for backpacks)
- Elastic waist
- Regular fit
- Reversible vest (2 styles / 2 colors)
- Water repellent
We have been using SWISSWOOL – wool fibers from Switzerland – as insulation material since 2011. A sustainable wool of regional origin, it warms superbly even when wet, is easy to care for and offers a perfect microclimate.
Sustainable PERTEX® QUANTUM material is made of recycled polyamide, and its tight weave makes it extremely windproof and abrasion resistant yet comfortably soft. It is also particularly lightweight with a small pack size.