Ortovox Men‘s Pordoi Pants Mjúkar og teygjanlegar skíðabuxur úr endingargóðu og fljótþornandi gerviefni og hágæða merino ulli sem veitir þér framúrskarandi öndun og frábæra hýju. Merino ullin má finna á svæðum sem eru viðkvæm fyrir kulda. Bætt við skíðabuxurnar fyrir karla er rennislás á báðum hliðum sem veita aukna loftræstingu svo að líkaminn ofhitni ekki í erfiðum aðstæðum. Það sem C_Change™ himnan gerir er þegar kalt er úti lokast hún og um leið og líkaminn verður of heitur opnast svitaholurnar til að stjórna hitastigi.
Robust, breathable soft-shell pants with loden inserts for vigorous tours.
- Innovative membrane with moisture and temperature management
- Excellent ventilation thanks to a mesh lining and ventilation zippers
- High level of comfort thanks to a merino wool lining
- Outer: 86% polyamide + 14% elastane
- Membrane: 100 % polyurethane (schoeller® c_change™)
- Inside: 100% virgin wool (OWP-MERINO)
- Outer: 100% virgin wool (OWP MERINO)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Inside: 100% polyester
- Details: 72% polyester + 28% virgin wool (OWP-MERINO)
- More durable – min. 40,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test
- Water resistant > 10,000 mm water column
- Extremely high breathability
- 4-way stretch material
- Merino on skin
- Quick drying
- Long lasting
The PORDOI PANTS for men are designed for demanding ascents and speedy descents – whatever the weather.
Thanks to the innovative C_CHANGE™ MEMBRANE FROM SCHOELLER®, these premium soft-shell pants react to sweat build-up with special moisture and temperature management: When it’s cold, the membrane closes – as soon as the body becomes too hot, the pores open to regulate the temperature.
Side zippers provide extra ventilation, while the fine merino wool lining and merino mesh inserts in the waistband ensure a pleasant feel on the skin. Protection against sharp edges on the inner leg and integrated gaiters coated with silicon on the inside make our premium soft-shell pants a reliable companion for a day in the snow.
So, with our PORDOI PANTS for men you’ll be ready for even the most challenging tours and cqan enjoy your winter adventure to the full.
- Adjustable waistband
- Merino mesh inserts at waistband
- Belt loops
- Side zip ventilation
- 2 hip pockets
- Two loden thigh pockets
- Thich pocket with integrated light carabiner (loss protection)
- MERINO ON SKIN
- Leg hem adjustment with snap button
- Integrated gaiter coated with silicone on the inside
- Sharp-edge protection
Our sustainable MERINO WOOL comes from monitored, ethical sheep farms. It is comfortably soft, easy to care for, and provides an optimum body climate thanks to its moisture- and temperature-regulating properties.
C_CHANGE MEMBRAN BY SCHÖLLER
The C_CHANGE active membrane by SCHOELLER is not only wind- and waterproof, it is also “intelligent”: it opens and closes its polymer structure in order to regulate temperature and sweat production depending on the weather conditions.
SCHOELLER®-NATURETEC is a weatherproof softshell combination of fine MERINO WOOL and durable polyamide. It is elastic and comfortably soft, and its high breathability provides a good body climate.
Loden has been providing protection against the elements for centuries. Today, ORTOVOX uses high-quality loden materials from the traditional Austrian company STEINER and combines them with new fabrics.