Khumbu AS Göngustafir
Leki Khumbu Léttir álstafir með góðu handfangi, góðir alhliða skíðastafir.
The Leki Khumbu Antishock Trekking Pole is a great choice for walkers and hikers needing a pole that is strong and durable above all else. The component materials and features are selected for longevity and ease of use over all-out comfort and low weight, making the Khumbu an ideal long-term companion. A combination of top quality aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with an edgeless Aergon CorTec grip and Leki's new SpeedLock+ locking plus Dynamic Stability System (DSS) antishock makes the Khumbu efficient, hardwearing and versatile in use.
SpeedLock+ is a lighter, smaller evolution of the Leki SpeedLock (also known as SpeedLock 1), their original external locking mechanism. Adjustment is as quick and simple as flicking a lever and with a holding force of over 70kg it's ready to be relied upon throughout a long day trekking.
Leki's ergonomic Aergon grip shape makes all-day use comfortable too. You'll never find a corner, no matter where you hold it and the cork/rubber composite of CorTec is tactile but tough, with vent holes to keep your hand drier in summer. In addition the DSS module in the tip adds shock absorption for protection of your joints when walking on hard surfaces. A hardwearing strap and carbide Flex Tip complete the ensemble, ensuring quality from end to end.
A sturdy antishock pole for any walking and trekking journeys, the Leki Khumbu Antishock was created to make the long haul more comfortable.
- All-purpose Superstrong trekking pole with a rubberised cork grip and antishock system, made for straightforward walking and trekking.
- Material: HTS 6.5 aluminium
- Shaft diameter: 18/16/14 mm
- Grip: Aergon CorTec
- Length adjustment: SpeedLock+ Lever
- Strap: Leki Security Strap
- Antishock: Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip DSS with interchangeable basket system
- Collapsed length: 71 cm
- Useable length: 110 - 145 cm (suitable for users over 6'/180cm in height)
- Weight: 556 grams per pair