Exploration Reg Tapered Göngubuxur
The North Face Men's Exploration Regular Tapered Pants Léttar, teygjanlegar útivistarbuxur í klassísku sniði úr góðu gerviefni. Buxurnar eru vatnsfráhrindandi með stórum renndum vösum að framanverðu.
Hiking is made easy with the Exploration Trousers. Firstly, there's the lightweight stretch fabric that doesn't stick to your skin and moves with you, instead of restricting you. They're relaxed through the thigh, with a regular front and back rise and a regular-fitting waist for all-day comfort. Then there's the roll-up and secure hem feature for providing a little bit of lower leg ventilation. And finally, the water-repellent finish comes in handy for shedding light showers. They feature two zipped hand pockets and two larger zipped pockets on the thighs.
Fabric: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Plain / FlashDry
- Regular tapered trousers in workwear cut with regular fit at waist
- Regular front and back rise
- Relaxed thigh, tapering to ankle
- New waist construction with diagonal gross grain belt loops, back belt tunnel and snap button fly zip closure
- Two open hand mesh-lined pockets and two mesh-lined zip closure leg pockets
- Roll up system external button on calf
- Contrast TNF heat transfer logo branding on left leg and back right leg
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
QUICK DRYING - WICKING
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.