Dawn Turn Ventrix Millilagsjakki
The North Face Women’s Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Midlayer Jacket
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do enjoy going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. The Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ may be a lightweight midlayer jacket, but it doesn’t compromise on warmth. That’s all down to intelligent Ventrix™ insulation technology, which features perforations in key zones that open with movement, allowing excess heat and perspiration to escape, while remaining closed during times of rest to retain warmth. Combines with a wind-blocking WindWall™ and a durable water-repellent finish, you’ll stay protected from exposed mountainsides and light snowfalls without being bogged down by any unnecessary bulk.
- Fabric - Front Bottom, Back Panel, Sleeves, Hood: 220 G/M², 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Front Chest, Back Yoke Overlay, CF Collar Panel: 91 G/M², 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 40g Ventrix™ On Front Panel
Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
- Full-zip jacket with hood
- Stows in its own chest pocket
- Zipped chest pocket with phone pocket inside
- Inner dropped pocket on right sight
- Reflective details by the elbows
- Bottom hem elastic
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions