Leki Cressida skíðastafir fyrir fullorðna
Sized for petite ladies and younger users, the Leki Cressida walking pole is specialised for users under 5'6" in height. Why carry the weight of extra length of tubing if you'll never use it? The Cressida weighs an efficient 220 grams thanks to this and the top end features: the ergonomic Aergon Compact Thermo foam grip (printed with a cork-like design) and Leki's highly reliable SpeedLock 2 adjusters.
Aside from being shorter in length, the Cressida's compact ergonomic grip is sized for smaller hands, maximising comfort where larger handles would be difficult to hold over long days out. With SpeedLock 2 levers adjustment is quick and as simple as flicking a lever; with the comfortable Leki Skin strap completing this quality package you're covered for all kinds of walking and trekking. A perfect choice for those who don't need the length of a standard trekking pole: the Leki Cressida offers straightforward efficiency for users of lighter build.
- A high quality pole that minimises unnecessary weight for smaller women and younger users
- Material: HTS 6.0 aluminium
- Shaft diameter: 16/14/12 mm
- Grip: Aergon Compact Thermo
- Length adjustment: SpeedLock 2 Lever
- Strap: Leki Skin Strap
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip with interchangeable basket system
- Collapsed length: 64 cm
- Useable length: 90 - 125 cm (suitable for users up to 5'6"/168cm in height)
- Weight: 440 grams per pair
Leki Ladies trekking poles are a subset of their Ultralite range. Specialised for users up to 5'6"/168cm in height and up to 75kg in weight, Ladies poles are smaller in diameter than Superstrong poles and shorter in length to save weight. They also feature a compact ergonomic foam grip for greater comfort in smaller hands.