Chamlang Futurelight Útivistarbuxur
W Chamlang Pant þriggja laga útivistarbuxurnar frá The North Face® eru léttar, sterkar og þægilegar.
FUTURELIGHT er öndurnarfilma hönnuð af The North Face. Filman er gerð með nanotækni og bíður uppá einstaka öndun, teygjanleika, styrk og vatnsheldni. FUTURELIGHT er byltingarkennd tækni sem heldur notandanum þurrum, ver hann fyrir nátturuöflunum og hleypir út líkamsraka.
Designed in collaboration with The North Face® athletes, the 100% recycled Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers deliver the highest level of protection for high-alpine expeditions in challenging conditions. The three-layer fabric features a whole host of innovative features, such as the high-denier kickpatches and internal cuffs that stand up to brushes with rock and other pointy mountain tools, and clever articulated patterning for an exceptional fit and full freedom of movement. Stretchy leg cuffs and a robust internal gaiter provide a seamless fit with a variety of mountaineering boots. And outer leg vents allow air to circulate for breathability when things get a little hot and sweaty. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric - Body :70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
Fabric - Back Waist :30D, 220 G/M², 73% Recycled Polyester 17% Elastane Stretch Knit With FlashDry-XD™
Fabric - Kickpatches And Cuffs :420D X 500D, 235 G/M², 100% Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- These mountaineering pants feature cuff openings designed to accommodate a variety of boots
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Women-specific, articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Clean-finish darted waist with an integrated belt and interlock-knit back panel for a refined fit and all-day comfort
- Outer-leg vents with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips; vent on right extends up to the waistband for easy on/off
- Harness-compatible horizontal thigh pocket with a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, internal gear loop and additional pouch
- Back of leg openings have a water-resistant, reverse-coil zip and adjustable snap closure
- Leg cuffs feature stretch fabric, an internal gaiter, a drawcord for adjustability and gripper tape for a seamless fit with a wide range of boots
- Set-in, high-denier kickpatches and internal cuffs for abrasion and puncture resistance
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.