Antora Vanadis Regnbuxur
TNF Antora Rain Trousers léttar tveggja laga barna regnbuxur sem eru vindheldar, vatnsheldar og með límdum saumum.
Embrace rainy days and keep the fun going for longer with the Antora Rain Trousers. Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ technology protects teen adventurers from even the heaviest downpours, but it's breathable enough to stop them from getting hot and sweaty. These trousers feature a reflective bar on the back of the legs so they can be seen when it starts to get dark. Even better - the recycled lining provides plenty of airflow to keep explorers feeling cool and comfortable.
- Fabric- Body: 70D, 109 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric- Lining: 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal drawcord
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Quarter-length side zips
- Adjustable ankle tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective bar on back of legs for enhanced visibility
- Reflective logo on left leg for enhanced visibility
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.