Vectiv Fastpack Mid Futurelight Gönguskór
If you're looking for a pair of lightweight hiking shoes that won't weigh you down, then the Fastpack FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes are a perfect fit. Featuring a breathable waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane and a moisture-controlling OrthoLite® footbed, they're as light as a feather without skimping on wet weather protection. Surface Control™ rubber outsoles deliver exceptional support and stability when hiking over slabby ground and scree-covered rock. And midsole rocker geometry will propel you forward with every step, helping you push yourself to new hiking limits.
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Performance Mesh with A Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Sole: VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed: Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seam sealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customized to deliver optimized combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant performance mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Double-punched eye row for fine-tuned lacing
- Molded Lycra® collar
- Protective molded-TPU toe cap and no-sew mud-guard
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximize energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for hiking
- 4 mm lugs for superior traction