Vectiv Exploris 2 Futurelight Gönguskór
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris, that translates into hiking boots engineered to go the distance. But while this iteration is loaded with the same great details as the original, we've made a few changes. The platform below the foot is broader to provide greater stability. The stack height is 2 mm higher for improved comfort and support. And the rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability. Designed with input from The North Face® athletes, the FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is still as waterproof and breathable as ever. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
- Upper: Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Sole Unit: VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- UPPER: Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2 mm greater stack height than the S21/F21 version
- Broader platform below foot provides inherent stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas