The North Face Women’s Diablo Hooded Down Jacket Vönduð dúnúlpa frá The North Face fyllt með RDS vottuðum gæsa dún (700-fill) sem þú vilt ekki vera án á köldum og blautum dögum. Úlpan er búin til úr sterku, endingargóðu, fljótþornandi og PFC-fríu vatnsfráhrindandi nylon ripstop efni sem heldur þér þurrum í lettri rigningu. Úlpan veitir frábæra öndun svo að líkaminn ofhitni ekki í erfiðum aðstæðum. Allir saumar eru límdir fyrir betri einangrun. Tveir renndir vasar að framanverðu og einn brjóstvasi að innanverðu.
Our Diablo Hooded Down Jacket is one you won’t want to be without on cold, wet days on the trail – and not just because it’s filled with lofty, responsibly-sourced down for unbeatable warmth. It’s made with a sturdy ripstop fabric that we’ve engineered with FlashDry™ technology, which wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable if you start to sweat. We’ve added DryVent™ breathable, waterproof fabric to the shoulders and upper arms, which take the brunt of the rain, and made the hem adjustable to keep the rain out.
- Fabric: 51 G/M², 100% Nylon With Non-PFC Durable-Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Insulation: 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Seam sealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
- Shell A features ripstop nylon with FlashDry™ properties
- PU coated
- Shell B features DryVent™ bonded fabric
- TNF embroidered logo on the front and back
- 5” (11.43 cm) baffles
- Adjustable bottom hem shock cords
- Elasticated cuffs
- Inner waist elastication
- Full zip closure fastening
- Color option also offered as part of our transitional delivery pack with the Pamplona Purple colorway fabricated with an all-over Back to Nature Leaf print lining
- 700-fill down logo embroidery 4” (10 cm) from the sleeve hem
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
QUICK DRYING - WICKING
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.